* A narrow band message signal (narrowband) signal will be multiplied by the spread of broadband (wideband) or pseudonoise code
* Each user has a pseudonoise (PN) code itself alone.
* Soft capacity limit: the system performance will change for every user so the user number increases.
* Near-far problem (the problem of near-far)
* Interference limited to: power control is needed
* Raises bandwidth diversity, so that receipts rake receiver
* Will require all machines ever built by humans over the earth to crack the code of one and a half conversation in CDMA systems