1. Primary storage is a measure of the amount of processor or commonly called the main memory.
2. Arithmetic logic unit is a device which is responsible for computer calculations in
3. a control unit is a control tool that is in the computer that tells about the types of data input units, time entry, and storage in the primary storage. Control unit is also tasked to inform about the arthmatic logic unit operations to be performed, where data is obtained, and where the results are placed
The devices bersertaperlengkapan process equipment, as follows:
Casing is wrapping box hardware (hardware) CPU in order to avoid dirt and touch his hand.
b. Power supply
Lower supplay to provide electrical current to various devices convert electrical supplay CPU power and provide electricity for used computer equipment. Supplay determine the quality of power quality performance of the computer. Power of 300-400 watt power channeled supplay usually enough for the computers used for typing or graphic. Temporary, 400-500 watts of power required if the computer works using many uses Peripherals (additional unit).
The motherboard is the main circuit ppan computer to install the processor, memory and other devices.
Processor is a chip which is the main processing and control center of various computing devices.
e. RAM Memory
128MB-PC100-ECC-reg-SDRAM-memory-pn-am21600-am21600Memory is a tool that serves to process data and instructions and store information. The greater the capacity of memory used, the more data or commands that can be stored here are some types of memory in the order of the fastest access to the most slowly.
2. Cache memory
3. Disk cache
4. Magnetic disks
5. Optical disk
than based on access speed, memory type sequence is formulated based on price, capacity, and frequency pengakseskan.
1. The most expensive type of the register price and type of optical disk prices are cheaper.
2. Type registers its capacity greatest and most types of small optical disk capacity.
3. Type of access registers the highest frequency and type of optical disk at a low frequency of access.
Memory capacity is measured in bytes or bits.
1 byte = 1 letter 1 Kilo Byte (KB) = 1 x 1024 bytes 1 Mega Byte = 1 024 KB
There are two kinds of memory, which is as follows.
1. Read Only Memory (ROM) ROM is a storage instructions are designed by computer makers. Data and instructions in ROM can be read dantidak Hanyu be changed. Tida storage capability depends on electric current ROM has batrai own.
2.Random Access Memory (RAM) RAM is where to store data or programs for a while as long as needed. Data in RAM will disappear by itself when an electric current is turned off.
There are several types of RAM in the market today, namely:
1. FPM DRAM (Fast Page Mode Random Access Memory), RAM plugged in most the first time in memory slot 30 pin mainboard computer, where can we find this RAM on a computer-type 286 and 386. This type of memory is no longer produced.
2. EDO RAM (Extended Data Out Random Access Memory), RAM this type have the ability to read and faster in data transfer than ordinary RAM. Slots for EDO memory - RAM is 72 pins. Shape-RAM EDO RAM that is longer than the form of a Single Inline Memory Modules (SIMMs). Has a speed of more than 66 Mhz
3. BEDO RAM (Burst EDO RAM), RAM is the development of EDO RAM that has a speed of more than 66 MHz.
4. SD RAM (Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory), RAM has the ability level of this type on the EDO-RAM. SD memory slots for RAM is 168 pins. Elementary Forms of RAM is Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM). Has a speed above 100 MHz.
5. RD RAM (Rambus Dynamic Random Access Memory). This type of RAM has a very high speed, was first used for a computer with a Pentium 4 processor. Memory slots for RAM is 184 pin RD. RD RAM is a form of Rate Inline Memory Module (RIMM). Has a speed of up to 800 MHz.
6. DDR SDRAM (Double Data Rate Synchronous Dynamic RAM). This type of RAM has a very high speed by doubling the speed of SD RAM, and a lot of RAM currently available. This type of RAM consumes little electrical power. Memory slots for DDR SDRAM is 184 pins, it's the RIMM.
f. VGA Card
VGA Card is an electronic card that serves to connect the motherboard and the monitor.
g. I / O Card
41s6AGreEwL._SL500_AA280_Input / Output Card (I / O Card) is an electronic card that serves to connect between the motherboard with a unit of input and output units. I / O Card also serves to connect the motherboard and hard disk and floppy disk drives.
h. Sound Card
soundcard1Sound card is a multimedia device which functions to process the sound on the computer.
referensi : http://sakurablacsweet.blogspot.com/2010/01/pengertian-process-device-unit.html