Getting to know XML
XML is designed to mempu stores data succinctly and easily managed. XML is the key word data (the plural of datum) which when processed can provide information.
XML provides a standardized way but can be modified to describe the contents of the document.  By itself, XML can be used to describe any database view, but in a way that standard.
XML has three types of files:
* XML, a standard format of the file structure (files).
* XSL, is standard for modifying data that is imported or exported.
* XSD, is a standard that defines the structure of the database in XML.
XML advantages can be summarized as follows:
* Smart (Intelligence). XML can handle various levels (level) complexity.
* Able to adapt. Can adapt to create their own language. Like Microsoft MSXML membuaat language or develop Macromedia MXML.
* Easy maintenance.
* Simple. XML is simpler.
* Easily movable (Portability). XML has the ease of movement (portability) better